sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

WASTE MANAGEMENT

Feeling ugly, looking pretty. Yellow ribbons, black grafitti. Word is written, bond is broken, no big secret left unspoken. Sun is painted in the corner but it's never getting warmer; all the lies they keep on selling but you never check the spelling.

Flying bullets hit the targets. Wings and halos, 5 to 7. In this white robe through the darkness, paragliding back to heaven.

Guess it's time for people to know me a little better, don't you think? Maybe time will pass and they'll understand, this is never gonna change. This is me, who I am and I don't stand the chance; so I will.

Headlights are glowing dim
Silly words looking for a meaning
Thinking of who will win
Fire is stopped and nobody's winning

Sunset is burning out
Getting no sleep 'till the happy hour
What if we lived without
Something we always knew was ours

Sparks are flying in my head fading softly playing dead. Sparks are flying in my head

Let me entertain you, let me know whats in and what's not. I'm not, you're not. We're the same, just equals, trying to erase our memories in this racy building, across every single sin we've been doing. Just try, try a little bit harder. The same is the diference between us.

The time is wasted on intuition. We are the flyers into the frenzy, we're spilling bids on stupid things; with no delay we get away.

Little people break like China

Now we're talking. You look prettier with your big mouth shut.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario