domingo, 25 de abril de 2010

As I look at you

"Flying bullets hit the targets"; there they go, they're all singing the same song again, again and again. What am I doing? Thinking of you, listening to that hardcore beat that the only thing it does is destroying my mind, again, again and again.

"Just one more beer, then we'll go." I guess you should say "one more shot of tequila, THEN we'll go". The music doesn't recognize me, I'm not showing my pain and I'm shy. What the hell am I thinking? "Just do the hanky panky, dear." "Do not call me dear", and the world stops, as I'm walking around the corner of the club.

"Calling your name, I hear all the airholes" I love running blind with you, across every single minute that we pass by. Don't call me dear. "Cannot believe I'm falling for this guy (again, again and again)"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario