miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

Breathe.



2 Am and she calls me cause I'm still awake 
Can you help me unravel my latest mistake 
I don't love him, winter just wasn't my season.
Yeah we walk through the doors so accusing their eyes
Like they have any right at all to criticize
Hypocrites you're all here for the very same reason.

Cause you can't jump the track 
We're like cars on a cable and life's like an hourglass glued to the table, 
No one can find the rewind button girl 
So just cradle your head in your hands. 
And breathe, just breathe, whoa breathe just breathe



Cause you can't jump the track We're like cars on a cable And life's like an hourglass glued to the table, No one can find the rewind button boys so cradle your head in your handsAnd breathe, just breathe, whoa breath just breathe

There's a light at each end of this tunnel you shout cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out 
And these mistakes you've made 
You'll just make them again if you'll only try turnin' around




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario